My brilliant idea (no it’s not

Honestly, this idea kind of dragged me into a new zone where I barely made my way out. I understand how I thought at the beginning, that the way that mother giving birth to child is the way that human (and all the lives) continue their journey. (Well it kind of sound weird here but I’ve already done it so…) But after all the struggles I had, from struggling to find a point to focus on in this pretty big topic, to how to visualise the idea, I kind of feel like choosing this idea is a little bit too unrealistic for my level of study.

I eventually decided to visualise the idea with a film, just like I always do, firstly because I was really tired of thinking about the fancy ways of visualisation as I did in the beginning, as working on the story had already made me exhausted. And also because the topic itself is pretty complicated, and after talking to my friends and the tutors, I found that things like AR, split screens and interactive story are just not really necessary and would probably make it more difficult and confusing.

Still, it’s a shame that I didn’t get to experiment with more interesting ways of telling this story. But I’m already proud of myself for bringing this idea that I had from the beginning to this far. And next time, (as there’s always be) Charlie is going to really PLAY it. (Does that even make sense???)