New to LCC

Coming study in LCC is probably the biggest decision I’ve made so far. Everything is so different from what I grew up with, and as a person who loves newness this is really making me excited.

My first impression of LCC is kind of weird: Colourful decoration, lots of computers and friendly people who like to shake hands. LCC is literally what I expected an art school to be. It looks colourful, creative and even happy, lovely posters and magazines are everywhere, and the building itself was built in a unique and interesting (also little bit confusing) way. The people in LCC is super nice. The guard always says hello with smile to everyone, and when my student card was not available, he’s never bothered to open the door for me and tell me to keep trying out the card.  And I will never forget how the staffs in the cafe kindly offered to play the song from my favourite band and gave me suggestions of different cool galleries. I’ve only been here for a month, but it already made me feel like home. (As for a lot of computers, I guess that’s what’s needed in a communication school also an art school.)

I’m really looking forward to exploring this school more!!!

Me and my friend appeared on the ins of LCC!!!

Cool show in the Everything happened so much launch night.

Vegan Club!!! I mean, I’m not vegetarian but it could be fun. LCC is the place that everyone can find your society.

Cool people with cool outfit everywhere.