Days go by in Elephant&Castle

I was supposed to write this down a month ago, however I’m not that kind of person who’s good at writing diary and documenting things and feelings… I’ll try my best.

For most of students, the life in elephant&castle probably started after 10th September, or even later. But I moved into a n Air bnb flat around e&c on 30th August and started my in London there. For the first few weeks, E&C looked not as attractive as other places in London. I mean, there’s no historical buildings or famous attractions, and as the junction of many roads, the place is just so confusing that I always got lost.  Sitting on the floor of my little bnb room, watching the show Human, constanly hearing the sounds of motorcycles and ambulances, thinking about what to get in the Sainsbury across the street … That’s my daily life in the first few weeks. Strangely, when I finally moved away to the student house, I kind of miss it. Well, I’m being sentimental. Probably because of the music.

Anyway, I still have to go to E&C everyday because the big hero of the story–London College of Communication is here! Actually, the E&C I see is a bit different after entering school. My active range enlarged, not just the bus stop and Sainsbury opposite, but also Longdan oriental supermarket, the sport centre of South Bank University(I attended an interesting dancing class there), Manna Ash student house(where my friends live) and don’t forget Mercato Metropolitano! I’ve only been there once when going out doing sketch but I’ve never forgotten this lovely place. And there’s so many places that I haven’t  got chance to explore. Now E&C is full of possibility and excitement for me.

After 1st October, all the students in LCC started school, meaning a large group  of cool people is pouring into E&C, which makes the place more interesting. Let’s see if my impression of it will change a month after. (I know this is not a good ending because it’s not the end at all!)